What's the Hotel's room rates?
Do all rooms have sea view?
- Most rooms in Paradise Wing have sea view or Mountain View, while most rooms in Royal Wing have swimming pool view and Mountain View.
How much is the Extra Bed?
- The extra bed is 1,000 baht/room/night. This price includes breakfast, taxes and service charges.
How far is Patong from Phuket town and airport?
- Patong is approximately 15 km from Phuket town and approximately 40 km to Phuket International Airport.
How much is the Airport Transfer?
- The airport transfer is 900 baht per car per way (Maximum 3 passengers) and 1,500 baht per van per way (maximum 6 passengers). Service available 06.00 hrs – 21.00 hrs, after this time additional 300 THB/way. Please provide your flight details when reserving your transfer.
How far is your hotel from Patong Beach?
- Our hotel located just 10 minutes walk to the beach. The hotel offers a free transfer from hotel to the beach. You can see a stunning view of Patong Bay from high floors.
Does your hotel have a joiner charge?
- A charge of 1,000 baht per night per person excluded breakfast and hotel's facility used. Double/Twin room booking should be indicate name list for 2 persons as well as hotel's registration, if no mentioned the hotel shall be charge the extra person as joiner fee at 1,000 THB/person/night.
How much is the Conference Room?
- The Conference room rental charge starts from 5,000 baht/room/day. For more information, contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your hotel offer an Internet service?
- We provide wireless access at 642 THB for 24 hour package at public area, in guest room we provide broadband internet connection at 482 THB/day.
How many restaurants in the Hotel?
- The hotel offers splendid Chinese food at The Royal Kitchen (located at 25th floor of Paradise Wing), authentic Thai Restaurant at Fueng Fah Restaurant (located at 2nd floor of Paradise Wing), an Arabian food at Casablanca Restaurant (located near the swimming pool area), and International food at The Coconut Coffee Shop on 2nd floor of the Paradise Wing.
Do you have Spa Facilities?
- We offer state-of-the-art Spa Facilities. We offer various services from facial treatment, body scrub, body wrap, Thai massage, aroma oil massage, to foot massage. Steams and Saunas are also available. We also offer a salon and fitness Facilities await you.
I want to book a day tour, can you help me?
- Our hotel has a Tour Desk with attentive and professional consultants to assist you with day tour planning.
Does your hotel have a deposit charge?
- The hotel will be required deposit for mini bar at 3,000 THB/room on check in date, and then will refund on check out date.